Now that I have it, I'd like to redirect it to Healthy Tipping Point for a second. Watch Caitlin's video from this morning....then come back!
Now that you've seen that. I just have to share how close to home that hit for me today. I've been doing everything right. Eating well, doing my cardio, training hard & enjoying life.
I've said it before that the scale wasnt being kind to me but what's to be expected after what I put my body through during contest prep (exactly 1 year ago, btw.)
Today, I find myself dropping a little weight every other week (that's my pattern.) And I'm content with that. Why? Because it's dropping. I dont care (& said this to Kevin this morning) if it takes me through the end of the year to get back to my healthy weight. Why? Because I'm doing everything right. I know that & when you do the right things, you can't lose!
Caitlin's video actually made me a little teary-eyed. No surprise right? I'm an emotional person anyway but it really hit my heart & really drills home where my head is..that being in a good place!
It's not about anything but being healthy, living life, being a stunning bride, loving wife & hot mom (okay..that's awhile away but you get the point! lol)
Enjoy your day....do your best & know that you rewards will come. Maybe not in the form you'd like them & at your pace but they will come.