Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lazy day!

Oh how I love a lazy weekend!

Last night, we dined at Friday's & watched The Day the Earth Stood Still. It's a decent movie. I know I've seen the original but it's been a long time!

This morning was sleeping in a bit & that felt great! Kevin headed to work, me to the gym. I also got grocery shopping done this morning.

I think tonight we might just catch a movie either at the theater or DVD again. I might also meet my Dad & gang from church downtown at the Taste 5 Food & Wine festival but I'm not sure yet. At the moment, I'm going to actually take a nap.

Getting nothing done today means I have to do it tomorrow but that's just the usual cleaning stuff so it's no biggie.

Just feeling a little lazy (inspite of a rocking cardio effort.)

I did also get myself a splurge today of some candy corn. One local market sells the Brach's (the best kind ever) all year so I indulged! Might have a cocktail later too.

Hope you are enjoying the day in front of you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...