Sure, why not. I'm flipping between the Bears/Cowboys game & The Perfect Storm while I stalk Ebay for our bid on Disney tickets. There's 5 hours left in the auction (currently winning) & am just hoping it doesn't turn into a battle in the end.
It turned out that I wasn't getting sick & just was really hit hard by allergies this week. Gosh they just suck SO bad & only a couple frosts will relieve me of them. That's not happening anytime soon so I just take benadryl at bedtime to ensure a night's sleep.
I updated my progress this week & dropped the half pound I found last week. And a reality check from a friend reminded me that it's not worth worrying about. Fluctuations happen & if I stay on course the results of my hard work will show. So there ;)
Last night we had dinner at a local steakhouse & headed to see Devil. I was expecting more of a supernatural, horror movie but it was in fact about the devil himself. Not awful & it had a subtle-ish religious undertone with the point being we should not worry about the devil because if he in fact does exist then so does God. Well, duh ;)
Not much else happening today. Just chillin. Spent the whole day cleaning yesterday (only stopping for my run) so I'm doing nothing today.
Making BLT's for dinner & apple crisp for dessert. Yep, life is good!!!