Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oy.

How does one successfully stay healthy 95% of the year but get whammied during the worst of allergy season????? Ragweed & goldenrod are not my friend but I really thought that was all it was. Allergies. They are brutal this year.

Last night, I curled up in the big chair & my joints were achy. I thought it was arthritis (I sound like I'm falling apart, eh?) from the rain coming, cooler temps, etc. No biggie.

Until this morning, as I left the house it hit me, I think I'm really getting sick. Achy joints? Fever? Yep, probably getting sick.

At least it's after the race & we have nothing going on until vacation now. Well, unless we go to the city for the marathon, Great America for Fright Fest, etc. Nothing major.

So I sit here at my desk, eyes burning, tummy gassy/nauseous & just want to be in my bed.

At least the week is half over, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...