Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moscato & Taco dip!

It was a tasty night in my world! I met with my best friend & my soon-to-be MIL to discuss details for my bridal shower (okay, just saying that makes me giddy!) I think I mentioned yesterday that I want the theme to be a surprise. My bestie loved it & was excited to get started on the invites already! If she thought it would be a flop, she'd speak up so I'm excited!

We discussed the menu & are going to offer up 3 choices. Turkey schnitzel, turkey salad in a lettuce bowl or turkey salad on a croissant! I should comment about the restaurant. It's also where I will be having my reception. Can you guess what their specialty is???



I decided on banana cake too!! They have the BEST cakes along with tons of other pastries!

BTW, what's Moscato you ask? It's a really tasty sweet wine that has the bubbliness of champagne! Kevin's Mom & I tasted some at Olive Garden a while back & I happened to find it at the store. It's so so good! I might have also had some Pinot Grigio & Rosato too. The dip for the record was a 7 layer taco dip. Soooo tasty. And yes, that was dinner!

I'm just vegging out at the moment watching More To Love & will sack out here shortly! I finally got to open the upstairs windows again now that the humidity has lifted! It was brutal for several days there!

Hope you've all had a fab day where you are & my apologies for being so behind in blogs. My downtime lately at work has been consumed with all things wedding! Which makes me very very giddy!

Happy almost hump day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...