
Okay, so at this point in the game, it's going to be alot of wedding talk. Maybe more than there has been already. I guess that makes you warned! lol
Tonight, Kevin & I embark on the process of the bridal registry! We're off to Macy's tonight then Bed, Bath & Beyond tomorrow. We talked about Target but I hear their return policy, well, sucks for registries!
I am getting so excited with my shower coming up in a couple months. For some reason (I think I mentioned this,) it's all becoming more real now! We are just about 6 months away! I did a mock up of the reception invitations online & just need to show them to Kevin to get those ordered. It actually is more of an announcement with reception card & RSVP. I hope folks like it! I am getting those from Ann's Bridal Bargains. They were recommended by a good friend!
There's a couple blogs that I read too that are in the wedding planning process too. One is Jenn at Eating Bender & another is Mara at I Made Dinner. Check them out if you are interested in following their planning too! Mara's flowers for her bridesmaids are STUNNING! Anyway, check out those lovelies!
After the invitations, I get a bit of a lull until November when I call the Luxor to book for our cocktail hour after the wedding. Kevin's Mom is also working on a "meet & greet" dinner for Friday since we aren't having a formal rehearsal. Oddly enough, for the destination stuff, we can't book that stuff until a few months out!
Life in general has been good! I certainly have no complaints!
Have a FANTASTIC weekend & make today count!