Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just like that.

I feel pregnant!!! That was Monday. My boobs were bigger (heavier) & my waist appeared to be thicker. We won't even talk about the bloat that was partially caused from pregnancy & partially caused from eating out so much with wake/funeral stuff. So today, just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I busted out the tape measure. Yep...everything has increased...boobs, waist, tummy.

And you know what? I love it. Why? It's signs that I'm really & truly pregnant. Some will look at me & just think I've put on a few pounds (yes, it's visible) because my jeans are a little tight, clearly a muffin top over my gym stretchies & my tummy is pooched.

I will embrace the new thickness & know that I'm baking a baby. I swear I'll talk more about other stuff too but indulge me for a little while as I just take this all in still ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...