What is normally painless has turned into a weekend of sleeping on the couch, cranky PMS bitch with a crabby dog. Did I mention he's 14, deaf & blind???? Oh & not used to my house AT ALL!
He barked & barked last night. Kevin took him into the bedroom thinking that would help him fall alseep. Nope, he has an accident in our bed & on the bathroom floor. I should've been warned when I got him home, ran to the bathroom & he'd had a #2 accident in the kitchen by the time I got back. He's old, out of sorts & I get that but wow. At one point last night, I just started crying. I told you...PMS. haha
It's a SUPER busy weekend too...I have a wax appt at 1115am, unleashing my inner brunette at 115pm & we are going out with friends tonight. I did manage to sneak to the gym too as soon as they opened. Brutus has been sleeping up until just a couple minutes ago but he's on the couch still so I'm not bugging him. I plan to head to the tanning salon for a nap later. lol

Hope you are having a great weekend! Just a few more days & man is the Big Guy making sure we are going to appreciate this trip!!!!!