Thursday, August 12, 2010

Parrots & parties.

So it's confirmed. Saturday night, we are going to see this guy....

Do you know? I'm not a super fan like hubby & his friend but I like a good cheeseburger (hint.) It'll be fun & I agreed to be DD! Not only is it an hour away (easy drive) but it's supposed to be almost 90 out. Me + alchohol + extreme heat = reminders of passing out at a Bodeans concert. Not good. It'll be purely entertaining watching the Parrotheads get drunk & silly!

I'm also debating my 20th class reunion. I was excited to inititally go but then started to waiver. I keep in touch with the folks I want to via Facebook. I'm hearing the cliques (our included) are still in full force (some still extremely, well, you know) so I started to rethink it. It's $60/person. I think we are going to just go to the Friday night mixer instead. Did you go to your 20th? I missed the 10 year since I'd just moved to Vegas.

Thinking outloud here ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...