Monday, August 30, 2010

Hmmmmm.

I don't have much to say other than I can't believe it's almost September!!!! Vacation is just a couple months away & we are so fired up! We got our tickets for Universal & Halloween Horror Nights already too! NO backing out of HHN now! lol In fact, we plan to go on Friday & will get a "Stay & Scream" pass for Sunday if we 1) can handle it again & 2) don't see all we want to on the night we go!

Things have been moving right along with my own personal conquest back to my "best life." I dropped 8.5 pounds in the month of August! Woohoo!! No goal date in sight but I do want to look my best for my honeymoon ;) But you won't hear "I want to weigh x pounds by 10/26." Instead, I'll be focusing on doing well each day, enjoying some goodies along the way & bringing my best me to Orlando!

Running is also going fabulous! We are only doing 3 runs a week anywhere from 3-6 miles but that's perfect. We don't have a need to run longer than that though when the cooler temps come & stay for good, I'd like to clock some longer runs. Why? Because I can!!!!

Wow, exciting in my world, eh? haha On tap? Hubby turns 35 on Thursday & my MIL turns, um, 25?, on Saturday! ;) I'm treating everyone (including my Dad & his girlfriend) to dinner that night then we'll all head to the casino for some more fun!

Have a great week all!!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...