Tuesday, February 9, 2010

18 days.

Yep, it's coming that fast!!!!!! This Sunday we had our tasting for the home reception & I was very relieved after getting that all in place! The reception site is so thorough & take care of EVERYTHING!!!! I drop off everything on Friday (favors, guest book, place cards, etc) & they take care of it ALL!!!! The only thing we have to do on Saturday for the reception is show up & celebrate!

We had our cake flavors picked out too but changed one decision! We initially wanted carrot cake but with the significant upcharge & uncertainty of people actually liking it, we changed that choice. Our cake flavors will be banana & white with fresh strawberries. All of Strongbow's cakes are iced with their signature italian buttercream. Super tasty & out of this world! They really have the best cakes in the Region! Our cake will look like the one above in shape & height. The outer design will be a horizontal ribbed look & embellished with crystals. It's very simple. Our floral decorations will be just like the pic with red roses as a topper & red petals on the table. Pretty, eh?

Things are definitely coming together & I just can't wait. My house is almost completely moved with the exception of maybe 1-2 more trips. I will be completely moved by next weekend! Yikes!!!!!!!

Tick tock.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...