1) My truck has no heat. Great when it's 2 degrees with -19 windchill on the way to work. It's a safe bet that I've been in my long wool coat, scarf & hoodie all day long. My Dad & the other guy in the office spent half the day trying to fix it but with little success. They got it to warm only a bit but not enough to survive the winter. Cost to repair? About $1200. Not in the budget.
2) Why do food bloggers only seem to eat "clean" foods? I never seen anyone eat a Little Debbie. Am I the only one that has the Christmas ones in the freezer? lol I know it's a long list of ingredients, trans fat, sugar up the rear..but they are GOOD!!!

3) I don't like winter yet I continue to live in the Midwest. I even moved to Vegas but came back!
4) Did you know that people from the Chicago-land region have an apparent accent? We do but we do NOT sound like the Bears SuperFans from SNL. Close but not that bad.
5) The A&E show, Hoarders, makes me sick to my stomach & sad at the same time. I'm a tidy person with a little clutter but that show makes me look like a neat freak!
6) Our bedroom furniture is being delivered on Saturday! It's the first time that Kevin & I will have owned a full set (we both had pieces only.)
7) My Dad brought lunch today! He made a batch of cabbage, noodles & sausage (using Bob Evans breakfast sausage.) Soooooooo good!
8) I think that's all.......
Happy Almost Friday!!!!