
The picture is a tribute to the super tacky holiday decorations we saw on our way to the Butler game on Saturday. I swear this year it just looks like Christmas threw up on some house! Not even remotely matching..just a hodge podge of...well, everything!
This weekend we had a nice time in Indianapolis where we headed for a super fast trip (basically overnight) so we could catch the Valparaiso University men's b-ball team play their conference rivals...the Butler Bulldogs. It was a spankfest as expected (Butler is nationally ranked) but we led for a bit. Always exciting at Hinkle Fieldhouse! Lots of history in there!
We hit the game, grabbed some dinner downtown afterwards & headed back to the hotel for bed. We slept in the old fashioned style of Luci & Desi with separate beds. They were soooo small that we could spread out & be hanging over the side! It was funny but we slept better not being smashed in like sardines. Sunday, we hit the Fashion Mall where I intended to grab a piece of Cheesecake Factory's Peppermint cheesecake. Would you believe they are sold out already!?! I just got the email Tuesday they were available! So I nabbed a piece of the Red Velvet kind & stuck it in my freezer. A few bites here & there is all I need. Shopped Trader Joe's & headed home.
Last night we watched The Proposal & LOVED it! I'm a huge fan of Sandra Bullock & was not let down!
Back to the grind today & that started off with a training session & some intense cardio! Good times! It's snowing & cold here so yay for that. *sarcasm*
I hope you survived your weekend! I cannot believe Christmas is coming so fast which also means so is my birthday! Times flying....
Happy Monday!