Yea, I'm slacking hardcore. Well, just with the blogging. Life is going well :)
How about a little summary?
*TBL was not anything extraordinary to me this week. Tracy is icky & I'm not surprised Julio is gone. I do like that they covered the "eating out" thing but was floored that they acted like they had NO idea what was healthy!!!
*My own progress continues. I was actually down another pound this past week & am VERY happy with that since it was TOM. Good times! I have a goal in mind for my shower. It's nothing over the top but I'd like to drop 1 pound a week (that includes this week.) We'll see. No biggie if I dont meet it though since I'm on track!
*It's UBER cold here now. Summer is officially over. Fall is here & it's actually going to feel like winter this weekend with temps dropping into the upper 30's overnight!
*Chicago marathon is on Sunday. It gives me an itch when it comes. I feel like I want to still be out there but then I wake up :) lol My body doesnt like it anymore. But perhaps a half will be in our future ;)
That's all.
Short & sweet. I want to blog more but lately there's not been anything pressing that I MUST say. Heck I can't even keep up with all the blogs I love to read anymore. Bums me out but honestly there's just too many sometimes! lol
Have a FAB week & dont forget to tell me how YOU are doing :) I still want to know!