Monday, September 14, 2009

Sidelined.

So that pretty stuff I posted the other day has totally knocked me on my rear! I feel sick & it's just because of the running nose, sore throat, stuffy head, etc. I know it's just allergies but it sucks & sucks bad! I did train this morning & did a quick clip on the elliptical but that's it.

I will not be able to run like this tomorrow. Breathing would be atrocious! I just want to go home & crash for the night. Thankfully nothing new I want to watch starts tonight (that I'm aware of.)

BUT Biggest Loser starts tommorrow & I was supposed to resume "date night" with my best friend. I may hang close to home because I prefer to feel miserable there instead! Then I can crash if I really need to! Anyone been watching More to Love? It's finale is tomorrow & I'm totally curious to see who he picks. The beautiful girl from Israel or the former skinny girl who's now fat & thinks her poo doesnt stink? Oh, did that sound partial? lol

I'll be watching both for sure! More from me another day when I'm feeling better!

Happy Monday!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...