Well, today I realized, I'm eating well daily & a goodie on occasion is totally acceptable. Hello.....living life remember? I couldn't fully enjoy my dinner at Red Robin as a result (got the totally yumm-o veggie burger) but guess what? I stopped when I was full. GASP. You mean you DIDNT keep eating anyway? Nope. Well, hello small miracle! In thinking about all of this, I realize that I'm actually morphed into that "normal" girl that I always wanted to be. Just eating what I want, in moderation & trying to lose a few. What human woman isn't living that way? So pity party ended as abruptly as it started. We all know it's totally hormone related anyway.
I found a super funny video on Facebook today. If you are my friend, check it out otherwise go to google & search for "surprise your man pole dance." I will warn that one site called it the "fat girl" dance but it is a big girl attempting this hilarity. It IS funny though.
I came across a blog that my old nutritionist(okay, she's my age but you know what I mean) is now keeping. She's onto new adventures & saying she is full of knowledge is an understatement. I swear I can still hear her voice in my head sometimes! It's a good thing trust me! So go check out Jodi Jones & you will LEARN! It's sensible, sane & logical nutrition without the "omg, I ate 5g too much of protein." I thin it's what most of us strive for in life!
Off for a fun-filled weekend which I blabbed about yesterday but what I dont think I shared is that we are going to see JAY-Z on Tuesday night in Chicago! I'm sooooo excited! His new stuff is on the radio now & it's fab. Kevin's hoping for an appearance by Beyonce but I'm holding out for Kanye! Woot!
Have a FAB weekend all! I'll leave you with this motivation. Just in case you forgot that being strong is okay....