Today was a decent day. We trained this morning (old program still) & did a fast clip on the treadie. Food's been great but something seems to have well disrupted things internally (TMI?!?) I took some Phazyme & waiting for it to "pass." OMG, I crack myself up! Bwahahaha!
I was a the store at lunch & was finding myself being judgemental towards a man with his overweight daughter. She was picking out a bunch of crap food. I'm so not against an occasional yummy treat. I make no secret of my love of the HFCS-to-the-max candy corn so I'm not food snob. But this girl was clearly not in need of the 3 boxes of Poptarts jammed in the cart. I think more than anything it made me sad. I was a big kid but not because my parents let me eat that crap. Ah well..that's my beef of the day!
Anyone watching More to Love? Some of these girls are amazing, confident women yet some are just not ready to be comfortable with themselves yet. I'm all about self-love & confidence but gosh some of them are just NOT good examples of that. AND I just have to say that I'm finding Luke-ol-boy to be a bit of a playa playa! Anyone feel me?
I think that's it for the night. I'll leave you with a hot piece of, er, baseball player!
Yes, yes, I'm a Chicago girl & love me some White Sox baseball but who doesn't love a little Derek Jeter?!? Okay, you can't really tell that's who it is but it is...trust me! lol
Have a FANTASTIC night all & I'll see you on the flipside :)