Dinner is in the tummy & Superbad is on the television. It's a crude but equally hilarious movie!
I wanted to share a couple pics of the bunnies in my yard. For some reason, I just feel really sad about the bunny that died & honestly cannot get the sounds out of my head that I heard. It's really awful. I have not seen any of the others since I've been home & they are always out playing.

This is just a couple of the three that played. They eat the seed that the birds drop. They actually nap in the flowerbed too!

Okay, this one had us kinda wondering what was going on. I opened the patio door & it never moved. Kevin & I both walked over & still nothing. I was worried that a dog had gotten to it & it was hurt. Nope. They are just soooo used to us that they dont flinch. It only moved after I opened the screen door.
The plan for tonight is to catch Whose Wedding Is It Anyway then Real Housewives of NJ. Definitely a no-brainer TV night in my house. I want to go tan too but it's hard to leave once I've settled in so we'll see if that really happens!
Have a great night. Off to update the eats.