Do you ever have those days that you dont feel entirely chatty? I'm having that sort of week. Blame PMS!
I wanted to share this article by Leigh Peele. It's about women's muscularity & getting "bulky." Good stuff & the comments are equally good. Any thoughts?
Let's see, what's up with me?
*I whacked my head with the car door when I stopped for coffee this morning. Sporting a decent knot that's pretty tender.
*I have NO food in my house thus not really keeping the
food page updated. Last night's dinner consisted of corn tortillas with cheese & a small can of vegetarian baked beans. Nice, eh? lol
*We trained legs this morning & did 20 min incline walking. They burn going up stairs (nice having a 2 story house!)
*Plan to get a few groceries after work today after running errands.
*May squeak in a light cardio so I can sleep in tomorrow.
That's a wrap :)