It's finally here. The big weekend. Well, not really a big one in terms of things going on but it's just the weekend in general.
What shall I be doing? Probably mowing the lawn again. You wouldn't know that I just did it last Saturday! Rain + fertilizer = happy growing grass!
Tonight we are dining out & either seeing a movie (Wolverine would be FAB) or just wandering around.
Tomorrow I'm making chicken enchiladas & we'll rent a movie for home.
Knocked out my last training this morning & managed to do 20 minutes on the elliptical too. I was a sweaty pig when I was done. Anyone else sweat like that? I mean I'm SOAKED when I'm done. Kinda gross but I consider it a good day in the gym.
Kevin & I did a tour of the new YMCA last night. OMG, I'm in LOVE! I checked into volunteering & found that if you do a regular scheduled 3 hours/week then you get a free membership. Easy! Now if they'll just "hire" me. We wont be able to join as a "family" just yet because 1) we arent married & 2) dont technically live under the same household (must have a driver's license for proof.) So we'll just join individually & will probably do that next month. My hope is that I get hired to volunteer though! Filling out that application today & dropping it off tomorrow!
I really appreciate the comments from yesterday's ramblings. I am definitely taking control & am just going to continue doing all the right things. My focus has to be on health & if that means being a little heavier than I *want* to be then so be it. I see too many girls on the fitness forums who live so unhealthfully & dont realize they are pissing away life. I dont want to be one of them. I did that for too long but we all have those moments of frustration. I just want to be able to acknowledge them when they come up & move on. Ruminating on them & letting the negativity fester just is counterproductive. I refuse to live that way!
Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone!