Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Waging battle?

This week I've been feeling VERY out of sorts. It's due in part to a headache that's plagued me since Sunday (actually it started late Saturday) & it's caused from knots in my back. Kevin's done his best to work them out & did great but they still linger. The dang foam roller wont quit hit them either but I feel them. Anyway..that's part of the problem.

Not certain what's causing the other exactly but something struck me on the way back from the store today. I already knew it was Holy Week & what better time for satan to attack believers? I mean come on ..the holiest of weeks in the year....the time we remember the salvation of our lives, where HE died so that we could be free? It was like a 2x4 in the forehead. Satan leaves us alone if we aren't close to a breakthrough of sorts.

I was reading a friend's blog about this too. She's been having "demon dreams" & slept with a Bible under her pillow so that she could sleep better. It's amazing to know that he seeks us out in the times we are growing. So I guess my thought is that we should be proud to be sought because we are facing some great growth. That may sound hokey but if a little waged war against evil means I'm getting stronger...then I'll take it.

I heard a song on the radio the other day that I wanted to share. We sing it in church alot & it's just a song that makes me grin from every inch of my body. It's by Hillsong & called "Salvation is Here."

The chorus is this....

'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
Salvation is here

It's a goodie so check it out if you'd like. It sorta makes Him sound like a superhero, doesnt it?

Anyway...I know I have reader's with different beliefs so I will apologize if I've offended. It's totally not my intention but I just wanted to share what's on my mind the last few days......

I'll catch up with other stuff in another post :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...