Heck, I'll settle for spring to be honest. It's currently 60 degrees outside. Ironic since this time last week, we were totally dumped on with over 2 feet of snow. It's so weird though the remnants of the snow remain. Flooded fields, roads & ponds.
I finally got on Facebook today after forever. I'm really really bad about keeping up on there but some childhood friends have been adding pics so I had to check it out. Wow, the memories that came flooding back from seeing them were overwhelming. I honestly got teary-eyed. Not a hard thing for me to do anyway. But it was good memories. The fun we all had as kids. It's great to reconnect with them again!
Today's dish
Training: Upper body training
Cardio: Off
Eats
*Rice cakes & chocolate PB2 (pre-workout)
*Cereal combo, soymilk & banana; egg whites
*Pumpkin, SF pudding (powder only) & fiber one
*Ground turkey breast & broccoli w/ LF cheese
*Yogurt & apple
*Lean turkey sausage, wheat bun, mac & cheese (at friend's house)
Notes
Still feeling slightly blah today but it'll pass. I had a great workout this morning & not feeling at all sore or anything from yesterday's run. I did a pretty steady run but tossed in a few speed intervals for giggles. Poor newbie next to me on the treadmill kept looking over to see what speed. I couldnt help but smile.
Tonight's date night with my best girlfriend & her little man. We dine & watch Biggest Loser. I'm so glad that Joelle is gone. She really didnt have her heart in the process. I wont say the game because I know that process. It's hard, not fun but you really have to have your heart in it to win.
The prize? Health, happiness & the pure accomplishment of finally taking control!
Random thought: Have you guys tried the Fiber One pancake mix? I've been making them for Kevin but finally tried some on Saturday (with blueberries!) Really good!