So. I ran today & it didnt feel very good. I'm just not sure what to do at this point. Stupid me wants to just say screw it & push through the half marathon. Smart me knows better.
At this point, I'm just not sure what to do. I know better than to push & cause further injury. I've been fine running up through 6.5 miles. Over that mileage has created issues.
I'm indecisive because I want a goal. I know that I can still run even if I have to end the distance thing. There are 5K's here in the area this spring. And the annual Popcorn Panic 5 miler in the fall.
I need to make a decision with the 11 mile run this weekend. Kevin doesnt care either way. He was running it for me.
I hate feeling like I'm giving up on something. Yet I know I'll press on. It's not like I'm going to sit on the couch & eat bon bons. I'll still run for cardio, still train hard & still keep healthy.
I mean I do have to be a buff bride still!
Argh.